Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Skip to main content

What is the voltage needed to run the Z1/Z2?

The Z1 and Z2 run on electricity from 100-240V which means you will not need a converter for international travel. You will only need a plug adapter to fit the right configuration for the country you are visiting.

Categories: General Questions, Travel Questions