Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Skip to main content

I have a torn outlet tube, what do I do?

The device must be returned to replace the silicone outlet tube.  Please contact the home medical equipment supplier or website you purchased your device from, and let them know your unit needs to be returned to the manufacturer. If you purchased it from or please call us at 855-436-8724.

Category: General Questions